Effective immediately, Skyhook is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our high performance website development team.
$70k guaranteed base
Type of work
Full time / 50+ hours per week
As a Website Sales Executive, or “Solution Architect,” you’ll be responsible for acquiring new clients for our firm. This will include prospecting, nurturing, educating, architecting solutions, pitching, closing, and transitioning new contracts to the project and account service teams. You’ll also be responsible for building a referral source network, which will provide you with future lead flow. And you may or may not be expected to play Xbox at lunch every once in a while.
What’s great about this job:
- Strong demand for our services
- Uncapped compensation plan w/an expense account
- Recurring commission
- Properly set quota
- Supportive environment
- Open vacation policy, 401k matching, health insurance, hardware budget, and other benefits
- Unrivaled small company culture with a tight-knit group of talented professionals
The right candidate will have:
- A constant drive to achieve more
- Unfailing optimism
- Competitive spirit
- The experience and ability to advise potential clients on website strategy
- Strong knowledge of how marketing is done on the Internet
- Strong knowledge of business consulting
- Experience selling to a niche industry w/an existing network is a plus
- Extensive Star Wars knowledge (negotiable)
Don’t apply unless you have:
- 5+ years of complex B2B sales experience
- A track record of following a disciplined selling process
- Commitment to continual self improvement
- A history of really falling in love with the companies you’ve worked for
- Excellent skills of listening, analysis, persuasion, organization, and written and verbal communication
About our company
Skyhook is a growing, fast-paced website development agency based in Mesa, Arizona, that provides high-end site website strategy and implementation for organizations across the country. Current and past clients include Banner Health, Make-A-Wish Foundation, AT&T, The Salvation Army, and more. Our team currently consists of a dozen talented marketing professionals—including designers, developers and project managers—who are passionate about using the Internet to help businesses grow and are eager to enhance their expertise through constant learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.