Effective immediately, Skyhook is looking to add a full-time, on-site Technical Support Rep to our growing team of high performance website professionals in Mesa, Arizona.
Who we’re looking for
At Skyhook, our Technical Support Representatives are the driving force behind the exceptional customer service that we are known for with our ticket, retainer, and hosting clients. In this role, you’ll mainly be responsible for processing and executing on incoming client requests (tickets), performing and reporting on WordPress hosting updates (core + plugins) for our 100+ hosting clients, and providing assistance to the Support Manager and Lead Support Developer as needed.
While a typical day may vary greatly, the underlying goal of this role will be to process and execute on all client requests in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
- A good fit with our culture, and lives by our core values:
Think: Smart with an almost academic interest in learning & growing
Move: A bias for action and hustle
Own: Open to feedback, highly self-aware
- Experience working with WordPress, Plugins, and Themes
- Excellent Organizational Skills: You’re a great multi-tasker. You can handle multiple requests at once and have an understanding of prioritization
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time tracking skills
- Customer Inspired: Demonstrate customer focus in all of your interactions with our customers
- Positive energy and enthusiasm
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to juggle multiple tickets, work within deadlines and budgets and perform under pressure
- Able to take direction and think independently
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (Email, Slack, Asana)
Nice to haves:
- Strong knowledge of front-end development languages (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with WP Engine hosting platform
- Experience with Manage WP
- Experience with Asana
- Knowledge of DNS and SSL
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Skyhook offers all employees 401k matching, profit sharing, an open vacation policy and other benefits.
How to land the job
- Send an email with your resume and work samples to [email protected].
- Impress us during a few in-person culture/skill interviews.
- Write your grandma a letter (optional, but kind) and wait for the congratulatory phone call.
Skyhook is a growing, fast-paced website development agency based in Mesa, Arizona, that provides high-end site strategy and technical implementation for organizations across the country. Current and past clients include Banner Health, Make-A-Wish Foundation, AT&T, The Salvation Army and more. Our team currently consists of 11 talented marketing professionals—including designers, developers and project managers—who are passionate about using the Internet to help businesses grow and are eager to enhance their expertise through constant learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.