Skyhook Interactive is one of Arizona’s leading website development firms, and was recently named one of the Top 50 “Best Places To Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal. We’re looking for a full-time, in-house Senior Interactive Project Manager to join our growing Mesa-based team.
Role Summary & Responsibilities
At Skyhook, an Interactive Project Manager is the liaison between our clients and the technical team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving website development projects forward from inception to launch. Responsibilities include:
- Gathering & analyzing client requirements
- Working with the strategy team to create a plan that meets those requirements
- Overseeing the team’s efforts to implement the project in a timely and profitable way
- Coordinating timelines, status meetings, and tasks with Client
- Reporting on status of work to management
- Raising the bar on the quality of work produced
- Collaborating with account team on up-sell opportunities
- Contributing to project documentation
- Delivering the finished product to the client
- Working to ensure client satisfaction
- Supporting the client relationship post-launch and in subsequent projects
- Working with other project managers & the operations team to streamline and improve processes
- A good fit with our culture, and lives by our core values:
- Think: Smart with an almost academic interest in learning & growing
- Move: A bias for action and hustle
- Own: Open to feedback, highly self-aware
- Ability to ascertain and deliver on client goals & targets
- Polite but assertive – able to take charge and drive progress
- Organized and highly attentive to detail, following established project processes
- Creative when it comes to managing relationships & solutions but analytical when it comes to planning and managing project finances
- Able to juggle multiple projects, work within deadlines and budgets and perform under pressure
- Strategic, marketing-oriented thinker
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong background in interactive web development (Basic understanding of HTML, JS, CSS, PHP and MySQL, web infrastructure)
- Understanding/familiarity of standard analytics/testing platforms for web properties (Google Analytics, etc.)
- 5+ years of previous agency experience
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of front-end development languages
- Strong knowledge of wireframing/site architecture tools & processes
- Experience working with WordPress (our platform of choice)
- Familiarity with project management tools including Google Docs and Asana
- Experience managing technical resources
Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for this position is 70 – 90k annually, depending on experience.
What Sets Skyhook Apart
- We’re building a better Internet. We are mission-driven to make the Internet (and the world) a better place by pushing the limits of website performance. We’re working hard to build sites that are more creative, higher converting, better ranking, easier to maintain, and more fun to build.
- Family-friendly, flexible environment. Most of us have families, and that means a clean environment, flexible work hours, and supportive coworkers.
- Open vacation policy. We don’t track PTO, and as long as the work is getting done, we’re extremely generous with our time off approvals. We also shut the office down on/around major holidays, including the entire week between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Health insurance. We provide all employees with competitive health insurance and access to health/dental/vision plans for the employee and their family.
- 401k. We match up to 4% of employee contributions to our 401k plan.
- Profit-sharing. When performance targets are met, we share a significant percentage of the profits our company generates with all employees each quarter.
- Hardware & software. We’ll supply you with top-of-the-line creative hardware and software when you start, and we’ll buy you new stuff every three years.
- Exciting projects & clients. We’re selective in our business development processes, actively seeking clients and projects that meet our standards for culture, size/impact, and challenge.
- Team & culture. We’ve worked hard to carefully select managers and team members who are smart, thoughtful, and action-oriented. You will love your coworkers.
How To Land The Job
- Write us a note, and answer a few questions about yourself using this application form. Bonus points for including an introductory video.
- Impress us during an in-person culture/skill interview
- Write your grandma a letter (optional, but kind) and wait for the congratulatory phone call.
Skyhook is a growing, fast-paced website development agency based in Mesa, Arizona, that provides high-end site strategy and technical implementation for organizations across the country. Current and past clients include Banner Health, Make-A-Wish Foundation, AT&T, The Salvation Army and more. Our team consists of a dozen talented marketing professionals—including designers, developers and project managers—who are passionate about using the Internet to help businesses grow and are eager to enhance their expertise through constant learning