Effective immediately, Skyhook is looking to add a full-time, on-site Interactive Project Manager to our growing team of high-performance website professionals in Mesa, Arizona.
Who we’re looking for
At Skyhook, an Interactive Project Manager is the liaison between our clients and the technical team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for first gathering/analyzing data & client requirements, then working with the technical team to create and deliver a plan that meets those requirements. Next, you’ll run logistics on the project and oversee the team’s efforts to carry out the plan you created in a timely and profitable way. Finally, you’ll deliver the finished product to the client and work to ensure client satisfaction. Throughout the whole process, you’ll be the client’s primary point of contact at Skyhook, and you will continue to manage the relationship in subsequent projects & campaigns. You’ll also do ongoing work with our project manager & operations team to streamline and improve processes.
In short, we’ll need you to drive interactive projects forward from inception to launch, and beyond.
- A good fit with our culture, and lives by our core values:
- Think: Smart with an almost academic interest in learning & growing
- Move: A bias for action and hustle
- Own: Open to feedback, highly self-aware
- Ability to ascertain and deliver on client goals & targets
- Polite but assertive – able to take charge and drive progress
- Organized and highly attentive to detail, following established project processes
- Creative when it comes to managing relationships & solutions but analytical when it comes to planning and managing project finances
- Able to juggle multiple projects, work within deadlines and budgets and perform under pressure
- Strategic, marketing-oriented thinker
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong background in interactive web development (Basic understanding of HTML, JS, CSS, PHP and MySQL, web infrastructure)
- Understanding/familiarity of standard analytics/testing platforms for web properties (Google Analytics, etc.)
- 2-3 years of previous agency experience
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of front-end development languages
- Strong knowledge of wireframing/site architecture tools & processes
- Experience working with WordPress (our platform of choice)
- Familiarity with project management tools including Google Docs and Asana
- Experience managing technical resources
The salary range for this position is 50 – 70k annually, depending on experience. Skyhook offers all employees 401k matching, profit sharing, an open vacation policy and other benefits.
How to land the job
- Write us a note, and answer a few questions about yourself using this handy form
- Impress us during a few in-person culture/skill interviews
- Write your grandma a letter (optional, but kind) and wait for the congratulatory phone call.
Skyhook is a growing, fast-paced website development agency based in Mesa, Arizona, that provides high-end site strategy and technical implementation for organizations across the country. Current and past clients include Banner Health, Make-A-Wish Foundation, AT&T, The Salvation Army and more. Our team currently consists of 13 talented marketing professionals—including designers, developers and project managers—who are passionate about using the Internet to help businesses grow and are eager to enhance their expertise through constant learning